YOUR HEALTH IS OUR TOP PRIORITY.
LuckyBolt is a family-owned company that's been in business nearly a decade, with a focus on making it easy and affordable for you to get good food when you're at work. Since offices and schools have closed in order to help prevent the rapid spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), we are dedicating our resources to keeping you and your family healthy and strong with a home delivery service.
SAFETY MEASURES THAT WE'RE TAKING
- We sanitize work surfaces and equipment before every shift and again every hour during the shift.
- All workers use nitrile gloves (Cooks and Drivers).
- No more than four people are allowed to work in the kitchen at the same time to ensure ample separation. (Our kitchen is over 2,000 square feet.)
- We check the temperature of each team member with a laser thermometer and monitor everyone for the slightest fever or cough.
- Delivery drivers are all certified food handlers, equipped with rubber gloves and sanitizer.
- Deliveries are all made without physical contact with customers.
- We deal directly with farmers as much as possible to ensure product has touched the fewest number of hands.